World Peace 2030
Me and my organization, The Europe Peace Foundation (EPF), have been working non stop for the agenda of World Peace by 2030. I urge all world leaders, dissidents, and armed groups to join hands and stand up for my “GLOBAL PEACE 2030” agenda. As I have requested the world to renounce arms war, nuclear weapons, violence, strife and bitterness and come to the peace process. Let’s all support and work together to make my next nine years Global Peace plan a grand success.
Millions of innocent people across the Globe have suffered due to wars and violence which may have arisen due to various conflicts between a few. Eight out of ten of the world’s poorest countries still continue suffering, with large scale conflicts resulting from violence, discrimination, etc. Wars in developing countries have heavy human, economic, and social costs and are a major cause of poverty and underdevelopment.
Nearly 80 million people were forcibly displaced worldwide by the end of last year as a result of conflict, violence, persecution and human rights violations. Forced displacement is vastly more widespread and common today.
Armed violence and insecurity have a destructive impact on a country’s development, affecting economic growth, and often resulting in grievances that last for generations. Sexual violence, crime, exploitation and torture are also prevalent where there is conflict, or the lack of law enforcement, which is why Countries should take adequate measures to protect those who are most at risk.
The world’s biggest conflicts are driving this and they must be brought to an end. There are at least 10 million stateless people who have been denied nationality and its related rights. 1 billion people are legally ‘invisible’ because they cannot prove their identity as to who they are. This includes an estimated 625 million children under 14 whose births were never registered. 49 countries lack laws protecting women from domestic violence.
Millions of people have been continuously displaced by ethnic and religious violence in many countries. Several strategies for transformation of religion into a force for peace can be suggested by some of the following examples:
• The pursuit of dialogue among religions can be an influence as Religion can be an effective source of peace in motivating believers toward tolerance and peaceful acceptance of others.
• The call for dialogue is the need for education within various faith traditions.
• The strategy of fostering economic development, especially as it benefits the poor and is marginalized in any religious society.
• The strengthening of democracy on both national and local levels is necessary.
• Along with economic development, there is a great need to artfully promote the values of democracy.
There are many peace organizations and governments around the world, but they are not doing anything for Global peace even by a minimal one percent. Peace in the world is possible only through me and my organization, The Europe Peace Foundation. We will bring peace to the world before the year 2030. Therefore, we need your help to persuade all world leaders, armed groups, dissidents, governments to come to the 2030 peace agenda and to convey the message that the people of the world want peace.
Today the world population is estimated to be 7.8 Billion. As of January 2021 there were 4.66 billion active internet users worldwide around 59.5 percent of the global population. In order to fulfil our 2030 world peace agenda, we need around 50 percent of the world’s internet users, i.e. 2 billion signatures. Irrespective of whichever country you are in, please support my campaign by signing this petition. These signed petitions will be delivered to the heads of state, Leaders of Ethnic, religious and Political sector, dissidents, armed groups, International organizations all over the world to join our “GLOBAL PEACE 2030” agenda.
Please share this petition far and wide and help us reach the goal of 2,000,000,000 signatures.
• World free of nuclear weapons.
• End violent deaths, torture, abuse, exploitation, discrimination, human trafficking, corruption, and organized crime.
• Disarmament and Elimination of global large or small arms production, trade and export around the world.
• Resolution of border issues and territorial disputes around the world.
• End of ethnic, religious and political violence.
• Promote the rule of law at national and international levels to ensure equal access of justice for all.
• All nations reduction of defense military budgets and increment of budgets related to world peace.
• Provision of funds to in war-torn countries, by developed countries to help the industry in the agriculture sectors instead of military assistance.
• Boosting Employment and preventing Young people resorting to violence as a result of unemployment and starvation.
• Secure peace, stability, human rights and effective governance, based on law enforcement.
• End the flow of illicit arms and strengthening the participation of developing countries in the institutions of global governance.
Sign the “GLOBAL PEACE 2030” to form an agreement between global heads of state, Ethnic, religious and Political leaders, dissidents, armed groups and International organizations.
Sappan KC, HUM
For further information, please contact:
Telephone: (+34) 910 231 214, Press/Media: firstname.lastname@example.org